There’s no longer any reason
to live with an open sore.
Every wound has its unique set of circumstances. Our National Healing Wound Center is equipped and staffed to address them all, with most treatments covered by Medicare/Medicaid, HMOs, and other private insurance plans. We are expert at caring for people whose open sores have resisted traditional treatment with a success rate of 80% healed in 12-16 weeks.
together for you.
Our Center is staffed with a unique team of doctors, nurses, and therapists all dedicated to healing chronic wounds. The causes of open sores are complex, and our group represents expertise in all of the major areas necessary to handle their varied circumstances and challenges.It could be as simple as changing a medication, or more complex. Whatever it takes for healing to occur, we’re equipped and staffed to make it happen.
What to bring to your
- a list of any medications you’re currently taking as well as any allergies you’re aware of
- medical records including x-rays if you have them
- insurance forms or cards
Your role in healing:
Much of the success of your treatment depends on you. We’ll count on you to follow directions carefully and watch your progress closely. You’ll learn about caring for your wound at home including how to change dressings and how to protect yourself from further injuries. We’re always here to answer questions and give you the support you need to heal.
Proven success in a caring
Our results are impressive, with most chronic wounds improved within weeks.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment,
please call 866.489.8604.
How to start healing:
- Generally the physician presently treating your wound will refer you to our Center. Or, you can make your appointment directly.
- When you call for your first appointment we’ll ask you a few questions about your wound and health in general.
- Before beginning treatment, our team of doctors, nurses, and therapists will thoroughly evaluate your wound and
review your health and medical history.
- Tests might be conducted to tell us more about your blood flow and tissue oxygenation as well as to determine if there’s any infection present.
- Together with your physician, we’ll develop a treatment program based on our assessment of your special needs. Your program will likely involve regular visits to the Center. Your progress is meticulously documented and adjusted as necessary.
Breathing 100% oxygen at increased atmospheric pressure is a painless, proven way to help the body heal.
2111 Cloyd Blvd
Florence, AL 35630
Monday - Friday,
8 - 4:30 p.m.